A special thanks to all of our supporters. It is through generous contributions like yours that we can continue to promote chess as a means of intellectual development.
- Legacy Donors
- Corporate Donors
- Chess Philanthropists ($50,000 or more)
- King Supporters ($10,000 or more)
- Friends of Chess Donors ($5,000 or more)
- Ben Franklin Donors – ($1,000 or more)
- Heritage Donors – ($500 or more)
- Associates ($50 or more)
- Contributors ($25 or more)
- The Combined Federal Campaign Donations
- U.S. Chess Federation Patron Program
I would like to take this opportunity to send a special thank you to those who donate in the memory of another. Through your tax-deductible contribution to the U.S. Chess Trust, you have made a difference in the life of a young person. That young person will be touched throughout their life by the gift you have given. In this small way, the life lost lives on.
President, U.S. Chess Trust
In Memory of Donations
Contributions can be mailed to: The U.S. Chess Trust, P.O. Box 838, Wallkill, NY 12589.
Online donations can also be made through our website, it’s fast, easy and secure. If paying by check, to qualify for your tax deduction, please make your check payable to the The U.S. Chess Trust.
Thanks for all of your support and contributions.
Inquiries regarding donations to The U.S. Chess Trust can be sent to email@example.com.